The Fenix LR60R is an ultra-bright handheld search flashlight. The intuitive mechanical rotary switch provides rapid activation of brightness and mode selection. From the built-in OLED smart display, the product’s brightness level, remaining runtime, and remaining battery level can be instantly determined. A detachable metal handle and a shoulder strap are included for extra convenience. The handle has a threaded socket into which the shoulder strap can be screwed for easy carry. It also allows the flashlight to be securely mounted on a tripod socket, providing stable illumination for extended periods. This powerful flashlight is a reliable choice for cave exploring, outdoor operations, and search and rescue.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING
- 21000 lumens maximum output and 1085 meters max beam distance.
- Uses 12 Luminus SFT40 LEDs.
- Mechanical rotary switch for rapid brightness and mode selection.
- OLED smart display shows brightness level, remaining runtime, and remaining battery level.
- Search mode and Camp mode provide for various lighting demands. The Search mode could be used for long range searching while the Camp mode is great for large area illumination.
- Powered by a replaceable battery pack that consists of 4 x 4000mAh batteries.
- The detachable metal handle, the included shoulder strap, and the threaded tripod socket assist light placement needs required in various scenarios.
- USB Type-C fast charging/discharging port and USB-A discharging port.