The Fenix LR35R is a super bright searching flashlight that blasts a max output of 10000 lumens and a max beam distance of 500 meters. This 10000 lumens flashlight can be quickly charged with the two included 4000 mAh Li-ion power batteries via the USB Type-C port. The amount of light that the Fenix LR35R flashlight emits is truly remarkable, a wide beam angle and strobe function are quite ideal for Search and Rescue. Extremely small for a flashlight with this much power, only 5.5'' long plus a flat light body, this flashlight is the perfect tool for exploring and search and rescue. The battery level indicator lets you know the status of your batteries. Additional features include intelligent memory circuit, lockout function and IP68 rated protection. Once you see the raw power of a 10000-lumen flashlight, you will never feel troubled at night adventures, such as searching, caving, patrolling, etc.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TURBO||10,000||1h 25min||500 meters||63200 cd|
|HIGH||3,000||1h 35min||270 meters||18020 cd|
|MEDIUM||1,200||3h 15min||170 meters||7078 cd|
|LOW||450||8h 20min||105 meters||2686 cd|
|ECO||50||80h||30 meters||256 cd|
- 6 Luminus SST40 LED's with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 10,000 lumens maximum output; 500 meters maximum beam distance.
- Included 2 x 21700 rechargeable Li-ion power batteries.
- USB Type-C charging port.
- Battery level indication for instant checking of remaining battery level.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature.
- Intelligent memory circuit recalls the last used brightness level.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Weight: 8.43 oz / 239 g (excluding battery).
- Size: 5.51'' x 2.03'' x 1.83'' / 140 x 51.5 x 46.5 mm.