The Fenix E35R is a high-performance EDC flashlight with outstanding performance for a flashlight this small. Powered by an included 21700 (5000mAh) rechargeable Li-ion battery, the E35R emits a maximum of 3000 lumens at a distance of 260 meters. The single side switch controls six lighting modes including a strobe mode for emergencies. Recharge the E35R flashlight via its USB Type-C port when the battery level indicator indicates the battery is low. The E35R is built tough with durable high-strength, oxidation-resistant aluminum and is waterproof and impact-resistant with full-metal CNC machining. A magnetic tail and a one-way body clip round out the features of this awesome little EDC flashlight an everyday carry powerhouse.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TURBO||3,100||2h 30min||260 meters||15103 cd|
|HIGH||1,000||3h 40min||138 meters||4767 cd|
|MED||350||9h 20min||80 meters||1607 cd|
|LOW||150||21h 20min||54 meters||719 cd|
|ECO||30||69h||25 meters||152 cd|
- 3100 lumens maximum output and 260 meters maximum beam distance.
- Uses a Luminus SST70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included an ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 battery.
- Instant strobe and output selection with the mechanical side switch.
- Type-C charging interface, fast charging, strong versatility.
- Magnetic tail for hands-free use, Included body clip for easy carry.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Using high-efficiency optical lens, the light effect is soft and the vision is comfortable.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.