The Fenix rechargeable E18R V2.0 is a high-performance flashlight in an ultra-compact, everyday carry design. This flashlight produces a maximum of 1200 lumens with a useful beam of 146 meters. Powered by an included ARB-L16-700P rechargeable Li-ion battery, this flashlight is fully rechargeable via its USB Type-C charging port. Convenient side switch activates all lighting modes and includes a battery level indicator - helping you always know the status of your battery. The magnetic base facilitates hands-free use for attaching the light to most metal surfaces. Waterproof and dustproof, the Fenix E18R V2.0 can handle more than just around-the-house tasks. A reversible pocket clip keeps the light secure whether you prefer bezel-up or bezel-down storage/carry. Take this flashlight on a hike, use at work, or keep it in care for emergencies. The E18R V2.0 is a great everyday carry light that can do much more.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TURBO||1,200||30min||146 meters||5397 cd|
|HIGH||350||1h 20min||81 meters||1661 cd|
|MEDIUM||150||2h 30min||53 meters||714 cd|
|LOW||30||15h||23 meters||137 cd|
|MOONLIGHT||1||200h||9 meters||4 cd|
- 1200 lumens maximum output and 146 meters maximum beam distance.
- Utilizes Luminus SST40 cool white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included one ARB-L16-700P rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- USB Type-C charging.
- Magnetic tail for hand-free use.
- Two-way clip permits light to be carried bezel up or bezel down.
- Simple output selection with the side switch.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Boot-up battery level indication for instant checking of remaining battery level.
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.