Max output: 200 lm
Max distance: 185 m
Output Modes: 3
The Fenix WF11E is an intrinsically safe flashlight with magnetic tail and body clip, which emits a max output of 200 lumens. It has passed the necessary tests and was certified by IECEx, ATEX and CSA. Thus this product can be safely used in Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2, where there is explosive gas mixture belongs to IIA, IIB and IIC; and it can be used in combustible dust areas: Zone 20, Zone 21 and Zone 22 as well, such as petroleum, chemical and textile industries, fire controlling, metallurgical areas, electric power stations and areas, and paper producing plants, etc.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|HIGH||200||10h||185 meters||8512 cd|
|MEDIUM||100||29h 30min||141 meters||4972 cd|
|LOW||30||70h||81 meters||1652 cd|
Length: 167.5 mm
Width: 24 mm
Height: 49 mm
160 gm, excluding batteries
Three AA Alcaline Batteries
Three AA alkaline batteries, lanyard, spare O-ring
- Intrinsically safe flashlight for use in hazardous areas.
- Cree XP-G2 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by three AA alkaline batteries as shown in the battery list below.
- Three output levels, max 200 lumens.
- Made of explosion-proof and antistatic plastics.
- Magnetic light tail and body clip.
- Physical reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Weight: 5.64 oz / 160 g (excluding batteries).
- 6.59'' Length x 0.94'' Width x 1.93'' Height / 167.5 x 24 x 49 mm.