The Fenix PD25R flashlight is a portable flashlight with a hidden Type-C charging port. The PD25R blasts an amazing 800 lumens and a total distance of 250 meters. The PD25R is powered by a single 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included) or can operate on a disposable CR123A Lithium battery. The boot-up battery level indicator lets you always know the battery's status. On/off and momentary-on are activated with the tactical tail switch and six lighting modes are selected with the side switch including a strobe mode. Carry the Fenix PD25R how you want - on a backpack, belt, or MOLLE system with the two-way body clip. Compact and built-tough with an IP68 dustproof and waterproof rating, this flashlight is perfect for just about any outdoor or work activity.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TURBO (ARB-L14-1100U)||800||44min||250 meters||15530 cd|
|HIGH||350||1h 30min||164 meters||6750 cd|
|MED||150||2h 50min||107 meters||2860 cd|
|LOW||30||16h||48 meters||580 cd|
|ECO||5||70h||19 meters||90 cd|
- 800 lumens maximum output, 250 meters maximum beam distance.
- Luminus SST20 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by a 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery and compatible with a CR123A Lithium battery.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- USB Type-C charging.
- Battery level indication and low voltage warning.
- Instant power activation with momentary tactical tail switch; simple output selection with side switch.
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design; included two-position body clip.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.