Max output: 2,700 lm
Max distance: 230 m
Output Modes: 8
The Fenix HM71R is a high-performance rechargeable headlamp for industrial lighting scenarios which includes a magnetic base and belt clip for continued hands-free use. Combined spotlight and floodlight, the HM71R headlamp has eight lighting modes with a max output of 2700 lumens. Powered by a 5000mAh high-capacity battery, this light can emit light for up to 400 hours. With a battery level indicator, IP68-rated waterproof and dustproof, and impact-resistant to 2 meters. This excellent headlamp is the ultimate hands-free lighting tool for extended work.
Packages with Fenix HM71R
Fenix HM71R with two (2) extra ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 rechargeable batteries and ARE-A2 charger
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|SPOT TURBO||2,700||3h||230 meters||13300 cd|
|SPOT HIGH||800||5h||104 meters||2705 cd|
|SPOT MEDIUM||200||16h||52 meters||686 cd|
|SPOT LOW||50||48h||27 meters||181 cd|
|FLOOD HIGH||500||8h||47 meters||555 cd|
|FLOOD MED||200||16h||30 meters||225 cd|
|FLOOD LOW||50||48h||14 meters||50 cd|
|FLOOD READ||5||400h||5 meters||6 cd|
Length: 106 mm
Width: 46 mm
Height: 45 mm
207.5 gm, including battery
One Fenix ARB-L21-5000 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (Included)
ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 battery, USB Type-C charging cable, spare O-ring
- 2700 lumens maximum output and 230 meters maximum beam distance.
- A Luminus SFT70 white light LED and a Luminus SST20 CRI90 neutral white LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included an ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 battery.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- USB Type-C charging port supports 2A charging current.
- Can be used as a headlamp and flashlight.
- Large thumb-sized switch for easy and fast operation.