Max output: 700 lm
Max distance: 115 m
Output Modes: 6
The Fenix HM50R V2.0 is a rechargeable multipurpose headlamp. One 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery is included to power it. This headlamp is power-packed throwing a 700 lumens beam to a maximum distance of 115 meters. The HM50R V2.0 is outstanding with its solid construction and lightweight size, plus it is detachable to be used as a mini flashlight. This rechargeable headlamp combines white and red lights, comes with a USB Type-C charging cable and features an IP68 rating, all of which make the Fenix HM50R V2.0 perfect for camping, hiking or working in rigged environments.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TURBO||700||1h||115 meters||3350 cd|
|HIGH||400||3h||86 meters||1849 cd|
|MEDIUM||130||8h||49 meters||596 cd|
|LOW||30||42h||23 meters||128 cd|
|RED||5||60h||6 meters||9 cd|
|RED FLASH||5||120h||6 meters||9 cd|
Length: 64 mm
Width: 36 mm
Height: 32 mm
78 gm, excluding battery
One ARB-L16-700P Li-ion USB Rechargeable Battery (Included)
Fenix ARB-L16-700P Li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, spare O-ring
- 700 lumens maximum output; 115 meters maximum beam distance.
- Cree XP-G3 S4 white light LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Detachable structure - can be used as a flashlight.
- White and red lights
- USB Type-C charging port for easy and fast charging.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.