Max output: 1,600 lm
Max distance: 169 m
Output Modes: 5
Fenix BC26R is a professional bicycle light for mountain and road cycling, suitable for high-intensity and long-distance cycling users. The bicycle light emits an impressive output of 1600 lumens and can be seen at an impressive 169 meters. Getting powered by the included 21700/5000mAh battery, and the light is USB Type-C rechargeable. It can be used with a bicycle helmet holder and can be installed on a GoPro standard interface for safer riding. Innovatively designed quick-release mount and full-metal housing for better dissipation allow this versatile light to illuminate your trails confidently.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TURBO||1,600||3.5h||169 meters||7158 cd|
|HIGH||600||9.5h||101 meters||2560 cd|
|MEDIUM||200||18h||57 meters||834 cd|
|LOW||50||65h||28 meters||206 cd|
Length: 113 mm
Width: 29 mm
Height: 27 mm
155 gm, including battery
ARB-L21-5000 5000mAh/3.7V rechargeable battery
ARB-L21-5000 Li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, quick-release bike mount, spare O-ring
- 1600 lumens maximum output and 169 meters maximum beam distance.
- A Luminus LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 5000mAh Li-ion battery and compatible with a 18650 Li-ion battery (with an ALF-18 battery holder).
- USB Type-C charging.
- Quick-release design, two-step assembly and disassembly.
- Easy and fast operation with a single switch.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.