Max output: 800 lm
Max distance: 214 m
Output Modes: 7
The upgraded Fenix LD22 V2.0 is a multi-purpose outdoor flashlight that remains compact while offering a higher output of 800 lumens and a farther beam distance of 214 meters. It includes a 1100mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery pack and two easily accessible AA batteries. Five brightness levels plus Strobe and SOS are separately operated by the tactical tail switch and the functional side switch. Additionally, with its two-position body clip, you can carry it as you want, Fenix LD22 V2.0 is a great upgrade for those looking for an all-rounder for EDC, outdoor activities and present giving.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TURBO (ARB-L14-1100U)||800||54min||214 meters||11500 cd|
|HIGH||350||1h 40min||142 meters||5000 cd|
|MED||100||7h||76 meters||1440 cd|
|LOW||30||22h 20min||43 meters||460 cd|
|ECO||2||220h||11 meters||30 cd|
Length: 148 mm
Body diameter: 18 mm
Head diameter: 21.5 mm
96 gm, including battery
One Fenix ARB-L14-1100U Rechargeable Battery. Included.
Two AA Alkaline batteries. Included.
ARB-L14-1100U Li-ion rechargeable battery pack, 2 AA Alkaline batteries, USB Type-C charging cable,Holster, Lanyard, Spare O-ring
- 800 lumens maximum output and 214 meters maximum beam distance.
- Instant activation with the tactical tail switch; output selection with the functional side switch.
- Detachable two-position body clip for varying conditions.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.