Max output: 600 lm
Max distance: 140 m
Output Modes: 2
Fenix GL06 is a tactical flashlight that is specially designed for pocket pistols. The GL06 model fits universal Glock rails or Picatinny rails. Patented quick-release structure and dual tactical tail switches provide users with fast and easy operation. Max 600 lumens output and 140 meters beam distance can vastly improve the visibility and accuracy in shooting activities.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|WHITE LIGHT||600||50min||140 meters||4880 cd|
Length: 61 mm
Width: 28.15 mm
Height: 23.5 mm
69.1 gm, including battery
One ARB-L16-700UP Li-ion Rechargeable Battery, included.
ARB-L16-700UP Li-ion battery, Micro USB charging cable, GLOCK rail key, Picatinny rail key, spare O-ring
- 600 lumens maximum output, 140 meters bean distance.
- A CREE XPL HI LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours.
- Powered by one ARB-L16-700UP rechargeable Li-ion battery and compatible with the CR123A battery.
- GL06 applies to the guns with both Glock universal rail and Picatinny rail.
- Patented FENIX ultra-thin optical lens.
- QD lever for quick install and detach.
- Instant strobe.
- Ambidextrous switching with dual tactical tail switch.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.