Fenix PD36R V2.0 is a compact rechargeable tactical flashlight. Fitted with a Luminus SFT40 LED, the Fenix PD36R V2.0 emits a max 1700-lumen output and has an impressive beam distance of up to 396 meters. This flashlight comes with a 5000mAh large-capacity rechargeable battery and a USB Type-C charging cable, offering ultra-long runtime. The built-in USB Type-C charging port supports 18W fast charging, providing exceptional convenience. Operating this powerful LED rechargeable flashlight is simple with the tail tactical switch for momentary and constant on/off functions, and the neck-mounted side switch for brightness selection and the activation of the instant strobe. Additional features include a two-way body clip, a battery level indicator, and IP68-rated protection. Designed for outdoor activities, military, and law enforcement, the PD36R V2.0 is an optimal choice for delivering reliable, powerful lighting for various situations.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING
- 1700 lumens maximum output and 396 meters beam distance.
- Uses one Luminus SFT40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included is one Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 battery.
- The tactical tail switch controls the momentary and constant on/off functions.
- The neck-mounted side switch controls brightness selection.
- Two-way body clip for different lighting demands.
- The USB Type-C charging port supports up to 18 W fast charging.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.