Max output: 1,200 lm
Max distance: 116 m
Output Modes: 8
The Fenix HM60R is an intelligent outdoor headlamp that provides ultra-long runtime. Featuring spot- and floodlights, the headlamp is excellent both in long-distance and wide-angle lighting. With the use of frequency-sensing brightness technology, the headlamp changes its brightness to adapt to different activities. As the user’s step frequency increases or decreases the brightness will gradually increase or decrease accordingly, which makes it truly intelligent for high-intensity trail running. A hidden USB Type-C fast charging design is used, a 54-hour runtime mode is considered for hiking, it is an excellent choice for long-term, high-intensity outdoor activities.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|SPOT TURBO||1,200||2h||116 meters||3400 cd|
|SPOT HIGH||350||8h||60 meters||913 cd|
|SPOT MED||130||18h||36 meters||330 cd|
|SPOT LOW||30||54h||18 meters||78 cd|
|FUNC HIGH||350||8h||33 meters||268 cd|
|FUNC MED||70||24h||15 meters||55 cd|
|FUNC RED||5||100h||5 meters||7 cd|
|SOS||5||200h||5 meters||7 cd|
Length: 85 mm
Width: 45 mm
Height: 45 mm
157 gm, including battery
One ARB-L18-2600 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery. Included.
Fenix ARB-L18-2600 li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, spare O-ring
- 1200 lumens maximum output, 116 meters maximum beam distance.
- Luminus SST40 white light LED, XP-G2 neutral white light LED; with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a Fenix ARB-L18-2600 18650 rechargeable LI-ion battery and compatible with two CR123A Lithium batteries.
- Spotlight, floodlight and red light combined.
- Frequency sensing: the brightness changes along with the speed.
- Hidden inner waterproof USB Type-C charging interface.
- A large all-in-one side switch.
- Made of quality PC and aluminum, lightweight and wear-resistant.