Max output: 1,200 lm
Max distance: 210 m
Output Modes: 3
We’ve engineered the Fenix GL19R specifically for you to enhance visibility and targeting capability in shooting activities. GL19R is extremely compact and virtually indestructible, delivering intense white light up to 1200 lumens and 210 meters of powerful beam distance. It can attach securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails rapidly with a patented QD lever. The ambidextrous rear switches provide instant one-finger control of momentary-on or constant-on activation. The strobe mode can be activated through long-pressing with the light on to help you control the situation.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TURBO||1,200||1h||210 meters||11000 cd|
|HIGH||350||2h||110 meters||3000 cd|
Length: 77.3 mm
Width: 34.2 mm
Height: 30.2 mm
100 gm, including battery
One ARB-L18-1100P Li-ion Rechargeable Battery, included.
ARB-L18-1100P Li-ion batty, USB Type-C charging cable, GL and 1913 Picatinny rail plates, spare O-ring
- 1200 lumens maximum output, 210 meters maximum beam distance.
- A Luminus SFT40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a ARB-L18-1100P rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Design for guns with both GLOCK universal rail and Picatinny rail.
- QD lever for quick install and quick detach.
- Instant strobe.
- Ambidextrous switching with dual tactical tail switch.
- USB Type-C charging port.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.