The Fenix LR50R is a super bright flashlight made for search and rescue. TheFenix LR50R flashlight emits a truly remarkable output of 12000 lumens.Capable of 950-meter beam visibility, it can be used to find any object in the dark. Dual stainless steel side switches allow you to quickly activate and cycle through the general six brightness levels, and functional modes including instant turbo, strobe and SOS. With the included USB Type-C charging port you can fast charge the Fenix LR50R in a matter of hours, or use the discharge function to charge your other devices.A special and user-friendly brightness downshifting sensor function is designed to avoid high temperature at close-range lighting. Choose between the versatile modes to easily adapt to your surroundings, this flashlight is the perfect tool for exploring and search and rescue.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|GENERAL TURBO||12,000||1h 50min||950 meters||225750 cd|
|GENERAL HIGH II||6,000||2h 20min||690 meters||118400 cd|
|GENERAL HIGH I||3,000||2h 40min||480 meters||58200 cd|
|GENERAL MEDIUM||1,000||7h 40min||280 meters||19800 cd|
|GENERAL LOW||350||24h||165 meters||6850 cd|
|GENERAL ECO||50||58h||70 meters||1200 cd|
|FUNCTIONAL TURBO||12,000||1h 50min||950 meters||225750 cd|
- 12000 lumens maximum output; 950 meters maximum beam distance.
- 4 Luminus SST70 LED's with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 3.6V/16000 mAh rechargeable LI-ion battery pack; compatible with 1-4 21700 Li-ion battery.
- Intelligent brightness downshifting sensor to avoid high temperature at close-range lighting.
- Instant Turbo activation rapidly responds to emergency situations.
- USB Type-C charging and discharging interface, supports PD3.0/PD2.0, QC3.0/QC2.0 fast-charging protocols.
- Battery level indication for instant checking of remaining battery level.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.