Max output: 3,000 lm
Max distance: 240 m
Output Modes: 6
The Fenix E35 V3.0 flashlight has been upgraded with high-performance features in mind. This EDC flashlight can now blast a maximum 3000 lumens a distance of 787ft (240m). Powered by an included 21700 (5000mAh) rechargeable Li-ion battery which not only allows this light to be extremely bright, but also has extended runtime. Designed with ultrathin optical lens, the E35 V3.0 flashlight creates a soft and balanced beam. Convenient side switch activates all lighting modes and includes a battery level indicator. Waterproof and dustproof, the Fenix E35 V3.0 is built to withstand the elements. Incredibly bright in a compact size makes this flashlight an everyday carry powerhouse.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TURBO||3,000||1h 15min||240 meters||14400 cd|
|HIGH||1,200||2h 40min||150 meters||5625 cd|
|MED||450||7h||90 meters||2025 cd|
|LOW||150||20h||50 meters||625 cd|
|ECO||50||50h||30 meters||225 cd|
Length: 118 mm
Body diameter: 26.5 mm
Head diameter: 26.5 mm
67 gm, excluding battery
One Fenix ARB-L21-5000U 3.6V / 5000mAh Li-ion USB Rechargeable Battery. Included.
ARB-L21-5000U Li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, lanyard, spare O-ring
- Utilizes Luminus SST70 cool white LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Ultra-thin optical lens for soft and balanced beam.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.