Max output: 1,200 lm
Max distance: 142 m
Output Modes: 5
The Fenix BC21R V3.0 is a professional bicycle light for mountain and road cycling, suitable for high-intensity and long-distance cycling users. The bicycle light emits an impressive output of 1200 lumens and can be seen at an impressive 142 meters. The light is USB Type-C rechargeable and gets powered by the included 18650/2600 mAh battery. It can be used with a bicycle helmet holder and can be installed on a GoPro standard interface for safer riding. Innovatively designed quick-release mount and full-metal housing for better dissipation allow this versatile light to illuminate your trails confidently.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TURBO||1,200||2.2h||142 meters||5082 cd|
|HIGH||400||6.5h||80 meters||1621 cd|
|MEDIUM||150||11h||49 meters||602 cd|
|LOW||50||33h||28 meters||206 cd|
Length: 108 mm
Width: 29 mm
Height: 27 mm
157 gm, including battery
One ARB-L18-2600 Li-ion rechargeable battery
Fenix ARB-L18-2600 rechargeable li-ion battery, USB type-C charging cable, quick-release bike mount, spare O-ring
- 1200 lumens maximum output and 142 meters maximum beam distance.
- A Luminus SST40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 2600mAh/18650 Li-ion battery.
- USB Type-C charging.
- Quick-release design, two-step assembly and disassembly.
- Easy and fast operation with a single switch.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.